The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!
The Epic Delve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi hi hi
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm by Kelseyb

» Buttz
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm by vsadesmond

» In the olden days
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm by vsadesmond

» Sprite pictures
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 pm by davetazman

» I have a bit of a confession
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:23 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic tale of a Delver
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm by bono364

» Server Down?
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm by lboy777

» Server Theme for November/December: CLASSIC!
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic Delve Teamspeak Server
This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 am by TheChrisHill

Top posting users this week
No user

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve

+7
lboy777
SaintEthan
Twentydragon
Salfa_romeaab
Kelseyb
hkminegod
TheChrisHill
11 posters

Go down

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve Empty This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve

Post by TheChrisHill Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 am

So you can get pre-access to Beta! PLUS, the more donations, the faster the beta server will be up (without lag) and the classic server will run MUCH smoother.

This is what you spawn in-

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve Spawn

This is the town center-

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve Center

This is the store, and the safe house, you'll see these spread out across the land

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve Store

See? Now doesn't that look like fun? Oh yeah... and you can fly =-)
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Rep : 6245

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve Empty Re: This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve

Post by hkminegod Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:16 am

but... Chris.....
Please let me in... i mean not right now... but please let cracked players to be in too... please

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Rep : 4934

Back to top Go down

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve Empty Re: This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve

Post by Kelseyb Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Of course we'll let you in. Donate and you'll be able to enjoy this magical land with us!
Kelseyb
Kelseyb
Owner
Owner

Rep : 5167

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChrisHill Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Once the server goes public people who have not bought the game will not be able to join. This isn't because I'm trying to make Notch more money.. but because if I have the server in Offline Mode (the setting that allows ANYbody to join), then anybody can log in as anybody. It's a security risk, and I'm not going to compromise people's accounts to allow people who illegally downloaded the game.

Simply put,

If you like the game.. BUY IT!
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hkminegod Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 am

Another thing...
add plugin to Bukkit so that the command is
/register
/login
/reset
so that if you enter once you need to register a password, and then next time you need to login or you would be frozen

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Rep : 4934

Back to top Go down

Post by Salfa_romeaab Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:28 am

Hkminegod: You've been begging and pleading for Chris's IP and to get onto TED beta for over a week. This is very annoying. I suggest you stop immediately or I'll see to it that you never get it on. Understand? Kthx.
Salfa_romeaab
Salfa_romeaab
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 4977

Back to top Go down

Post by Twentydragon Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 am

Salfa_romeaab wrote:Hkminegod: You've been begging and pleading for Chris's IP and to get onto TED beta for over a week. This is very annoying. I suggest you stop immediately or I'll see to it that you never get it on. Understand? Kthx.
This is what I've been trying to say politely. That wasn't working.

Twentydragon
Addicted
Addicted

Rep : 5069

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintEthan Tue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm

I am DEFINATELY buying Beta now. Most dedicated server ever, after all.
SaintEthan
SaintEthan

Rep : 4703

Back to top Go down

Post by lboy777 Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm kinda confused now... I will be buying BETA (real version) very soon Smile in order for me to join T.E.D Beta srver do I have to donate to become whitelisted...? BTW The server pics look awesome Smile

Last edited by lboy777 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addin some stuff)
lboy777
lboy777
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicgoblin Tue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

lboy777 wrote:I'm kinda confused now... I will be buying BETA (real version) very soon Smile in order for me to join T.E.D Beta srver do I have to donate to become whitelisted...? BTW The server pics look awesome Smile

*cough* that's not what this more recent thread says *cough*
Epicgoblin
Epicgoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 4995

Back to top Go down

Post by davetazman Tue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

lboy777 wrote:I'm kinda confused now... I will be buying BETA (real version) very soon Smile in order for me to join T.E.D Beta srver do I have to donate to become whitelisted...? BTW The server pics look awesome Smile

lol We would always appreciate a donation, but that was to get early access to beta, its public now :-)
davetazman
davetazman
Owner
Owner

Rep : 4872

Back to top Go down

Post by davetazman Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 pm

This is why you should donate to The Epic Delve 2011-010

More updated screenshot of what you are missing.

**ignore the Pooping thing, thats what it says when im flying :-)**
davetazman
davetazman
Owner
Owner

Rep : 4872

Back to top Go down

Post by Salfa_romeaab Wed May 18, 2011 8:11 am

Jet propelled turds!
Salfa_romeaab
Salfa_romeaab
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 4977

Back to top Go down

Post by lboy777 Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 am

poop Smile
lboy777
lboy777
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by pkisbest Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 am

Guys Good News Me...Beta Yes i will be getting it within the next week or 2
pkisbest
pkisbest
Forum Grandpa
Forum Grandpa

Rep : 5007

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChrisHill Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 pm

good
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dcwarrior32 Thu May 19, 2011 3:03 pm

im getting it tommorow! Razz
dcwarrior32
dcwarrior32
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 4978

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChrisHill Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

good
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down