The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!
Latest topics
» Buttz
Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm by vsadesmond

» In the olden days
Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm by vsadesmond

» Sprite pictures
Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 pm by davetazman

» I have a bit of a confession
Tue May 31, 2016 11:23 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic tale of a Delver
Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm by bono364

» Server Down?
Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm by lboy777

» Server Theme for November/December: CLASSIC!
Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic Delve Teamspeak Server
Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 am by TheChrisHill

» ATTENTION: It's Tekkit Week! Instructions inside
Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:02 pm by TheChrisHill

Top posting users this week


Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 am

Hello Chris,

I just found I was banned from teamspeak so i went here to find out whats happening.
~hk

desmond said i promoted to elite, but its loha that told me to play on my server. thats what i did. ask colton if you wish. If he says that i promoted. ok. I am wished to be banned forever in ts.

I didn't know that if a person asked you i cant put my ip... sorry bout that..... So i need to say " sorry im not giving you the ip?"


Last edited by hkminegod on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by vsadesmond on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

So are you saying that Elite knows nothing about your server and had never joined your server?
avatar
vsadesmond
Sponsor
Sponsor

Posts : 186
Rep : 2745
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 19
Location : Hong Kong

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by loha96 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Ok lets get this straight...
Me and elite (or at least i) was really bored that night and we've been itching to play some SMP. Now I know Dave said that Chris was working on it but i think he had gone to bed for the night (i don't really remember). Now everyone knows not to post their ip's in chat because its considered promoting but it does tend to slip peoples minds. Now Im not trying to protect Hk and make it seem like it really wasn't his fault (because it probably was), but i don't want people getting the wrong story. The idea was there and we were all up for it. I'd like to apologize if this is a result of something that i did but really Hk should have known.


Last edited by loha96 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mechanical error)
avatar
loha96
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 114
Rep : 2681
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 22
Location : yomama

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:08 am

@loha96 It was not my fault, It was all mine. You arn't wrong by letting me telling the ip to you, but i was wrong giving out the ip to the lounge chat. Btw, we may never meet again to speak in teamspeak


Last edited by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 am

vsadesmond wrote:So are you saying that Elite knows nothing about your server and had never joined your server?

No, Elite went, but not becuz of my influence.

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheAvarice on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:20 am

If he got banned because of offering his server up for the three of us to use for SMP that night, that's retarded. Like no bullshit, retarded.



I'm still really not even comprehending the issue here. That's not to say I don't understand the reasoning for the ban. It's to say that the reasoning is flawed.



That being said, if hk is going to be banned for posting his server's ip for us to see, than i'll happily take a teamspeak ban with him because I outright asked for it.



I honestly thought we had more class than this on our server. This is weak.
avatar
TheAvarice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Posts : 27
Rep : 2565
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheAvarice on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 am

And no one here really even has the story straight at all, so let me recapitulate what happened.



Sooo Sunday night Chris and them were working on SMP, they said it should be good by that night. That never happened, then everyone went to bed and it was basically Loha and I on TED Beta. HK comes on and we're like "hey" and he's like "hey". Loha and I discuss how we want to play SMP and loha says "hk lets use your server!"



So there's discussion following and hk is working out lag issues because loha is having issues connecting and I don't even know the ip to log into. Few minutes go by and i'm like "hey hk, can I get the ip to try and connect as well?" to which he replies with the information. Somewhere around this time, desmond gets on TS.



Few minutes go by and the 3 of us (loha, myself and hk) are in hk's server just connecting into the spawn area, and then desmond jumps into the server too. He hangs around for like 2 minutes then leaves. The 3 of us go SMP-ing for about 20 minutes then loha and I get tired so we leave.



End of story.



I'd place my life on the accuracy of this recount of what happened. I still don't see any issue here. If anyone does, please let me know, so I can promptly tell you why this entire thread is unnecessary.
avatar
TheAvarice
Sponsor
Sponsor

Posts : 27
Rep : 2565
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 am

Hey thx Averice and loha for the good words,
But as i know i was also banned for A Lot Of Other Reasons. And No please Chris dont ban averice, hes good. I have done tons of things that made you think that i am bad, he didn't.

Dunno what, but... I just know.

I will be happily be banned from ts if i can know the reason, and know how to appologize

Additionally, if vsadesmond joined the server.... he shouldn't have told you about all the promotion stuff. He shouln't have joined then.

I don't know if it make sense.


Last edited by hkminegod on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'd like to add something)

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by Manwich on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:31 am

Ok I think you'd all best leave this now and stop replying. Wait for Chris, Kelsey or Dave to reply or contact you about their decision/thoughts on the matter.
avatar
Manwich
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 518
Rep : 3023
Join date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheChrisHill on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:05 am

Alright I'll chime in now that everybody has given their input.

Here's my take.

HK has screwed up... A LOT.. since being part of TED. Been banned from classic before, been banned from beta (twice)((and tried to lie about it)) and now banned from teamspeak. He's been around long enough to know the rules.

The thing is.. if it were someone that HASN'T screwed up that many times, I wouldn't really care that much... IN FACT.. I don't care if COMMON MEMBERS who are regularly on TS and classic and beta share their servers with everybody.. hell.. if they're good enough, I would add in a plugin for beta so we can have a portal that would take you to their server! For instance.. if Manwich or lboy had their own servers and said "Hey Chris, mind checking out my server for some input?" or "Hey Chris, is it alright if I share my server with everyone" .. I really wouldn't care because I've RARELY had problems with either of them.

What I'm getting at is.. HK is not one of those common members, he's barely contributed anything to the community, he's rarely on classic, when he's on teamspeak, he's using up the slots that the donators have paid for so he can chat with people on HIS server, or go off and do his own thing. It's not fair for someone who is barely a part of the community to use OUR services to promote THEIR stuff. Does anybody agree with this? Either way, that's how it is, and that's how it stands. The people who have been around long enough know that I listen to everyone's opinions and take them into consideration, and I think that's one of the best parts of this community. Hell.. we even have a suggestions thread!

So if you think HK's ban is unreasonable, then so be it, sorry to see you go. He'll be banned for a while.
avatar
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1281
Rep : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-16

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 am

TheChrisHill wrote:
HK has screwed up... A LOT.. since being part of TED. Been banned from classic before, been banned from beta (twice)((and tried to lie about it)) and now banned from teamspeak. He's been around long enough to know the rules.

Hey Chris, I've been banned on classic before, but that was NOT my wrong. My ban appeal got reversed. And that was vsadesmond that who had been banned. And I have only been banned in BETA for ONCE, for hacking. I wasn't lying. I had been banned in CLASSIC FOR twice Because of hkminer_ which was NOT ME and the school IP! And Sorry to offense you, I have been CATCHING griefers WHILE NO OTHER MODS ARE ON. Dude. I can't use tp. I can't do anything not finding the griefers, AND, I'm not good at building. Classic is for building.

Sorry, if i have been cheating on beta, that was only once. And same as desmond, I have been making problem ONCE. He trolled once. I cheated once. Ok, Yeah! He donated right? ok. that wasn't a thing.

Oh right, the TNT one right? I was antioched by someone. I was. I tried to explain but you ignored me in TS. yes. I did it to desmond cuz i think it was him. Check to console if you don't believe me. And guess what? who told you the stairs was broken? me! How could i have ruined your stairs and told you!

and if you say i have been using the DONORS space and using teamspeak to chat on my own server, I. I. I. Had NEVER had told ANYONE "please join my server!" and that time as you see in Avarice's story, it was loha that suggested to goto my server.

ok i will never speak anything about my server without your permissions.

Just to clarify something: I would REALLY REALLY like to donate to TED, it was the best community ever found in Minecraft. Seems like that no Owners like me but.

And Avarice, don't go.


What I'm getting at is.. HK is not one of those common members, he's barely contributed anything to the community, he's rarely on classic, when he's on teamspeak, he's using up the slots that the donators have paid for so he can chat with people on HIS server, or go off and do his own thing. It's not fair for someone who is barely a part of the community to use OUR services to promote THEIR stuff. Does anybody agree with this? Either way, that's how it is, and that's how it stands. The people who have been around long enough know that I listen to everyone's opinions and take them into consideration, and I think that's one of the best parts of this community. Hell.. we even have a suggestions thread!
What do you mean by common members? You mean those who donated or Minecraft Classic everyday? Ok, I know vsadesmond, loha, Avarice, lboy, deimos etc are Very Very Very good at building.
they can now admin the server. I've never ever went to builder, and I am waiting for the beta server. Dude, I can't donate. I will do it, but not now.

If I had the chance to be a "mod" in classic, I would be like 5 hours moderating the classic server man!


And Yes, I have checked the suggestion thread, and i have posted something there.
Not much but i Do.

I hope you can have a reply on this. Please don't ignore me.

Banappeal link for classic: http://theepicdelve.forumotion.com/t330-hk-appeal-reversed


Last edited by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Please don't ignore me Chris D:)

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheChrisHill on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 am

Don't forget that you were also banned for using commands that you didn't know how to use after i entrusted you the op rank and you ended up destroying the bridge I was working on for the game show world.

Your rank on classic isn't about patrolling, that's why we have the system we do. Up until Builder-Advanced rank, you have to build.

Don't think that just because someone donates, they're immune to the rules.. if Avarice or Manwich were to break a serious rule, they would get the same punishment anyone else would. Granted.. we ARE a little more lenient on the people who've donated and are mods/admins, mainly because most of the time when there's a rule broken, it's not a serious one like griefing (they're smarter than that)

And yes.. desmond WAS banned on classic once, so was DC, their situation is different because they started following the rules afterwards, and worked their way up. So now desmond's an admin, and DC's a mod.

YOUR situation is different, you've consistently been breaking the rules, and barely anybody trusts you.

And about the whole "cheating on beta" thing.. it's not only the fact that you cheated, it's that you tried to play it off like you didn't know that the cheats were on, and then when you were finally backed into a corner after DAYS of lying, you finally broke and admitted to cheating. So do you see why you were on thin ice now?
avatar
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1281
Rep : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-16

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 am

i used Antioch which was a TNT command.
And I told you the bridge was destroyed.
I'm not good at build. My previous builds could not be counted.
cheating right. i admitted cheating cause i was really cheating, even i didn't know.
And please remember, I was banned in classic for no reason. So that was twice.

One destroy thing wasn't made by me, by another /antioch person. It wasn't only me. Check the logs.

I don't mind you banning me btw, I've done so much wrong thing. But please don't argue with me with the promoting server thing, i wasn't.

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheChrisHill on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:17 am

i KNOW antioch is a tnt command.. you DIDN'T know exactly what it did because you said yourself you tried to "antioch desmond". I KNEW my bridge was destroyed because I saw it happen in front of me, and when i asked who did that you said "sorry i was trying to antioch desmond".

I don't know what you're talking about "my previous builds could not be counted".

You admitted cheating after DAYS of us grinding it out of you. Let's revisit that thread shall we?

http://theepicdelve.forumotion.com/t590-this-time-is-real-grief-it-s-not-his-land-anyways

I can't remember who did antioch, it was either desmond or manwich.. i don't feel like looking at the logs.. but they didn't point it at anything someone's build because they KNEW how to use it. You obviously didn't.

avatar
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1281
Rep : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-16

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 am

TheChrisHill wrote:
I don't know what you're talking about "my previous builds could not be counted".
I can't remember who did antioch, it was either desmond or manwich.. i don't feel like looking at the logs.. but they didn't point it at anything someone's build because they KNEW how to use it. You obviously didn't.

My. Previous build that i built in the fCraft Creative server cannot be counted to the today's apprentice application. I feel very sad about it. I have used that much time to finish that and now: No count.
How. Can you be so sure that I'm the one who didn't know how to use antioch? I. Reported the explosion. How can you be so sure i don't know how to use antioch when I'm a server owner, and installed essentials myself? I ran through all the permssion nodes. Myself. Without other's help

And Wait. I contributed nothing? Yeah I didn't Because you didn't really let me to help. My talent was to setup plugins. I'm not good at building. So I can't really contribute in classic. They are good. I ain't. My own contribution is to help out in beta, setting up plugins etc. Well I have asked a lot of times can i help for plugins? and you didn't really answer.

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by Manwich on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:11 am

Mate, when the explosion in question happened, you were the only person anywhere near Chris's bridge. Desmond was over trying out different redstone combos, I was watching him. And the other person on (was it Epic?) was underneath or inside the big trivia thing.
There is no point in trying to convince anybody that you didn't cause this explosion in question.
http://theepicdelve.forumotion.com/t248-hkminegod-apprentice-builder
The last buildings that you made on that promotion application thread were said to be not good enough for builder rank, so whether they added towards the promotion would not change anything.
Also, Chris is very accomplished at setting up the plugins for the Beta server, rendering any help pretty unnecessary.
And in my opinion there is no such thing as a good or a bad builder, if you spend enough time on a project, it will turn out great. So if you really did want to be promoted to a moderator rank (and listen to me now, only reporting griefers is the MUCH slower way of moving up ranks from Apprentice) you would spend a decent amount of time on a really good build.

Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread, but I wanted to add my little bit Smile
PS: Yes it was me who did the antioch command, hk then said, "It just said that somebody antioched me" (which is impossible because the message doesn't specify antioch-ing anybody) and then tried to copy the command by antioching desmond, showing that he didn't know what it did.
avatar
Manwich
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 518
Rep : 3023
Join date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 am

Antioching, will have my screen doing something like
The hobbest something to the player.
Whatever it is..... A great big paragraph spamming my chat thing.

And Yeah, I had no mood of doing anything, Cuz the builds i used a lot of time to put there, real bad feeling i have to make new thread, and new things.

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by pkisbest on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 am

i no im not involved in this But HK your just damn lucky u havent been perma banned from all the servers
avatar
pkisbest
Forum Grandpa
Forum Grandpa

Posts : 173
Rep : 2750
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the middle of whoop whoop

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by dcwarrior32 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:47 am

pk please stop posting on stuff u dont have a say in u know this by now
-kthx
avatar
dcwarrior32
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 184
Rep : 2720
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Marietta,OH

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheChrisHill on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:59 pm

hk, you're a terrible excuse machine.
avatar
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1281
Rep : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-16

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm

TheChrisHill wrote:hk, you're a terrible excuse machine.

So, If I hadn't been posting my ip in TS, would I be also banned?

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 pm

pkisbest wrote:i no im not involved in this But HK your just damn lucky u havent been perma banned from all the servers



Hey PK, just to answer your question or whatever comment.



I made this. Cuz I think I didn't do wrong in this incident. Ok?



Make no sense if I'm banned in all servers? Sad

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheChrisHill on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:28 pm

hkminegod wrote:
TheChrisHill wrote:hk, you're a terrible excuse machine.

So, If I hadn't been posting my ip in TS, would I be also banned?

Ever hear the story of "the straw that broke the camel's back"?
avatar
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1281
Rep : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-16

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by hkminegod on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 am

Eh.. I don't think so.



I'd just like to say that your decisions are you decisions. I can't really come and change it. So, maybe I'll be unbanned later. Hope to see you soon, and please look at me as a new guy.



I respect your decision.


Last edited by hkminegod on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : respect not accept ==)

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Posts : 123
Rep : 2677
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by TheChrisHill on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am

You're not a new guy. That's the thing.

Thread locked.
avatar
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1281
Rep : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-16

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban appeal- Teamspeak hkminegod

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum