The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!
The Epic Delve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi hi hi
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm by Kelseyb

» Buttz
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm by vsadesmond

» In the olden days
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm by vsadesmond

» Sprite pictures
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 pm by davetazman

» I have a bit of a confession
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:23 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic tale of a Delver
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm by bono364

» Server Down?
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm by lboy777

» Server Theme for November/December: CLASSIC!
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic Delve Teamspeak Server
This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 am by TheChrisHill

Top posting users this week
No user

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways!

+6
bono364
sebga1
Pacoyu27
TheChrisHill
Manwich
hkminegod
10 posters

Go down

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! Empty This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways!

Post by hkminegod Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 am

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! 2011-010

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! 2011-011

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! 2011-012

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Rep : 4981

Back to top Go down

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! Empty Re: This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways!

Post by Manwich Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 am

Hk... he is your friend and you brought him to this server. I strongly suggest that you work this out between you, this could have repercussions for both of you otherwise.
Manwich
Manwich
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5327

Back to top Go down

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! Empty Re: This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways!

Post by TheChrisHill Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 am

Your build rights have been taken away due to you using hacks which is clearly written in the rules.

(To all who are reading this thread, there wasn't really any grief)
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Rep : 6292

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChrisHill Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 am

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! Cheat11
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 am

omg...
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Rep : 4841

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 am

definitly finders...
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChrisHill Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 am

facepalm This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! 2454432500
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sebga1 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:14 am

hk, this is quite a fail Razz
alien

Last edited by sebga1 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
sebga1
sebga1
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5002

Back to top Go down

Post by bono364 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 am

LOL, that was stupid, showinf that youre a cheater
that explains why you got so much stuff is so little time
bono364
bono364
Addicted
Addicted

Rep : 5069

https://theepicdelve.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 am

yea, see he has all diamond tools, which he found using orefinder
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 am

so he was cheating all along, rite from the start...
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by pkisbest Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 pm

I no i dnt hav much say but i reckon he should b banned and hav to make an app to get pardoned. If ur gunna cheat complete the game(get thediamond tools in this case) b 4 u cheat thts how i role
pkisbest
pkisbest
Forum Grandpa
Forum Grandpa

Rep : 5054

Back to top Go down

Post by lboy777 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Apart from nice catch Chris... that is pacoyu's land its where him and vsadesmond live... so no grief at all.
lboy777
lboy777
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5337

Back to top Go down

Post by Manwich Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:37 am

Lol yeah I saw that 'cheater' caption and I was like, "Oh they must be allowed to do that" Smile
Manwich
Manwich
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hkminegod Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 am

Hey guys look.

I can't force you guys to believe in me anyways ei pk, lboy, Manwich....?

And wait lboy, if i could use 1 sign to claim the whole island, would all the island in the server be mine? I was building in the place where they didn't make a border, planned anything to do with. So i built there, then Pacoyu27 started to grief Lol. I don't know y in the Logblock logs it said that Pacoyu27 has been destroying only grass not cobbles.

2ndly. You guys are saying me use cheat. I didn't know Dude! I don't mind (or care, if you were just pretending to be my friend or w/e you say) if you say i use cheater or not because im not abusing or using any cheats. I wasn't noticing them man. I don't know if you believe in me or not (apparently not i think some of you will say), but that's what i'm on.

I apologize if you really did think i use cheat to find diamonds, but now i say to you i did not do that. So please please please stop that gossips or however you spell it. It's just not really fair to me if you hadn't known all about it.

Btw, i'm really sorry but my communication skills are the worst on earth.

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Back to top Go down

Post by hkminegod Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 am

Manwich wrote:Hk... he is your friend and you brought him to this server. I strongly suggest that you work this out between you, this could have repercussions for both of you otherwise.

So do i have to reply what you have said in my post?

Firstly Sorry Manwich but no offense. vsadesmond brought him here anyways. i didn't do anything to pursuade him. thx.

And also, if it was really me bringing him here, would he griefing my stuff my wrong?

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 am

hk, 2 things:
1. believing in u has no relation wth this, and also we didnt make any border at all, but we believed that that the general area round mah house was ours and also hk had no reason to build so close to us when he had a perfectly good home himself. The woods around our house is huge and hk could have found anywhere, but he chose to camp down rite besides us.

2.you have been playing on this server for what? a month? you must have wondered by now what the lines were and maybe asked about that?
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 am

and btw, there wasnt really any griefing. as chris said.
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by bono364 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 am

How on earth, could you not notice that there was cheater in the left upper corner.
And you must installed zombeĀ“s mods, and you had to remove the # before the Cheat,
And you also had to know what it does.
and how to toggle it scratch
bono364
bono364
Addicted
Addicted

Rep : 5069

https://theepicdelve.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacoyu27 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 am

yea he has his own server and he uses fly mods and zombe pack as well as orefinders in his server too
Pacoyu27
Pacoyu27
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Manwich Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Pacoyu, I don't know if you've realised but you are in trouble too. So stop trying to make it sound like hk is the big bad guy, you're both in this together now, whatever you say.
Hk, I checked out your server before you joined TED, pac was there. The next day you did a building application - and so did pac. If you asked him to join or not, in any case he came from your server to ours. Also I believe you know him in rl too, so don't say that he is none of your business.
Btw I agree with bonos post, and reading this thread has given me a head ache :-/
Manwich
Manwich
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vsadesmond Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

In Support Of What Manwich Said :

This time is real: Grief. IT's not his land anyways! 36927230

Btw Yong Cho Yin is hkminegod, just to declare.

He posted this on his server's facebook page about a week ago, and he told everyone on his server to join The Epic Delve Beta because his server is down. So everyone that was on your server that is also in The Epic Delve's beta server (except me) was lured by you.

Last edited by vsadesmond on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Details)
vsadesmond
vsadesmond
Sponsor
Sponsor

Rep : 5049

Back to top Go down

Post by Judgejudy411 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Alright, still grief is grief, and still hk you know you had cheats, even if you were twlling the truth about not using the orefinder you still had it which means that you most likely used it. Also if you guys know each other in real life why don't you guys just speak to each other and resolve the arguement instead of makibg a huge deal on the forums which gotten both of you introuble? If you guys could have worked this out in real life instead of each other wouldn't you guys think it would have been better for both of you guys?

Judgejudy411
True Delver

Rep : 5202

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChrisHill Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Thread locked. Since this has all been resolved, and any further comment is redundant.
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down