The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!
The Epic Delve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi hi hi
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm by Kelseyb

» Buttz
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm by vsadesmond

» In the olden days
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm by vsadesmond

» Sprite pictures
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 pm by davetazman

» I have a bit of a confession
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:23 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic tale of a Delver
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm by bono364

» Server Down?
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm by lboy777

» Server Theme for November/December: CLASSIC!
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic Delve Teamspeak Server
Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 am by TheChrisHill

Top posting users this week
No user

Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic.

Go down

Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic. Empty Builder rights reinstatement request of Hkminegod <--- Topic title was suggested by Epic.

Post by hkminegod Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 am

Dear Chris and Kelsey, the Server Owners.

I was demoted by Chris because i was using hacks with Zombe Mod. The lines appeared to be the ores and people. I am really wrong. I shouldn't have installed it, the Zombe mod.
I regret what i have done. I am certainly wrong. Watching at these strange lines by installing zombe mod, I hadn't notice what those are. I should've noticed and should've not used it in TED server, making a lot of people telling that i am a hacker.

I now have uninstalled all mods with adding a # on them, as in suggestion by others. I regret what i have done hacking, and breaking the rules. I am really sorry owners. I should't have done that. Please. I know i'm wrong.

I could uninstall it if you can't trust me, but just tell me if i needed to do that.

Many Thanks,
Hkminegod

Last edited by hkminegod on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Maybe i'm not really right on doing this, Chris told me not to ask about the rank, anyways Epic told me to do this...)

hkminegod
Been Around The Block
Been Around The Block

Rep : 4964

Back to top Go down