The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Epic Delve
You should probably log in if you plan on partaking in any activities!
The Epic Delve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi hi hi
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm by Kelseyb

» Buttz
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm by vsadesmond

» In the olden days
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm by vsadesmond

» Sprite pictures
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 pm by davetazman

» I have a bit of a confession
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:23 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic tale of a Delver
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm by bono364

» Server Down?
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm by lboy777

» Server Theme for November/December: CLASSIC!
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm by TheChrisHill

» The Epic Delve Teamspeak Server
How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 am by TheChrisHill

Top posting users this week
No user

How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY

3 posters

Go down

How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY Empty How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY

Post by TheChrisHill Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 am

So I found this out by accident today, and it's pretty awesome.

Set your minecraft window to "windowed" mode so it's not full screened. Then, change the height to make it shorter so you have a skinnier window (but not so much that you can't tell what's going on.

Then, change the width of the window as far as you can, if you have a dual monitor set up like I do, drag it allllll the way across for ultimate panoramic love-fests.

Then, just take a screen shot (I'm not sure if you can use the in-minecraft F2 screenshot button.. but someone try it and report back) using print screen, and then go to your image program and paste the screenshot in. BAM! You have a semi-360 minecraft world view.

This is probably old news.. but I just figured it out. Here's some sample pictures of some that I took that I'm gonna use for some advertisement banners.

How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY Tedpan10

How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY Tedpan11
TheChrisHill
TheChrisHill
Owner
Owner

Rep : 6274

http://www.TheEpicDelve.com

Back to top Go down

How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY Empty Re: How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY

Post by dcwarrior32 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am

sweeet :like:
dcwarrior32
dcwarrior32
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5007

Back to top Go down

How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY Empty Re: How to take in-game panoramic pictures EASILY

Post by Manwich Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 am

lemme guess, you were getting banner photos when you found this out?
Manwich
Manwich
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down